Welcome to Uscustombathrooms.Com, your No. 1 bathroom website! Here on US Custom Bathrooms you can find various bathroom remodeling ideas, bathroom interior designs, bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets, fixtures, rugs, plenty of photos and much more. If you've been looking for tile shower stalls, than your search is over.
Tile shower stalls
Please read a checklist of features to make the shower work well for the entire family.
- Lighting. The experts advise getting into the presumptive shower area to figure out where to mount the light so it won't be obstructed by a bather.
- Grab bars. Some people say they are graceless and belong only in clinics. But, grab bars now come in fancy shapes, nice finishes, admirable colors, usually fitting with other shower accessories.
- Seating. Some men and women need or wish to sit in the shower, when some don't. If you recess a bench into the shower wall or mount a fold-down bench, everybody will be satisfied.
- Sprays and controls. A regulable handheld shower spray is the way to reach maximum flexibility.
- Flooring and walls. For a non-slip floor, opt for non-glossy ceramic tiles or tumbled stone, better mosaics or other small pieces that are incorporated in a thick network of grout. The professionals advise tiling all over the shower walls and withal throughout the ceiling. After all, a handheld spray can squirt water everywhere.
- Wall niches. You'll want leastways two wall niches for shampoo and soap - one by the bench for little ones and seated bathers, and one more up higher for standing adults.
Think about your shower's overall design, including materials, colors, fabrics and so forth. Find inspiration in articles and images on U.S. Custom Bathrooms web site, as well as other design magazines and blogs.
You can use the Internet to find tile shower stalls and anything else you like. You can visit this page to learn more about bathroom showers.
Take a look at our Picture Gallery to find an inspiration and new ideas:
MORE: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47