Welcome to Uscustombathrooms.Com, your No. 1 bathroom web site! Here you can find versatile bathroom remodeling ideas, bathroom interior designs, bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets, fixtures, rugs, plenty of photos and much more. If you've been looking for walk in shower stalls, than your search is over.
Walk in shower stalls
Let us give you a checklist of factors to make the shower fit the whole family.
- Wall niches. It is recommended to have at least two wall niches for soap and shampoo - one abreast the bench for small children and seated bathers, and one more up higher for standing adults.
- Grab bars. Some people believe they are uncomely and belong only in hospitals. Nevertheless, grab bars now can be found in trendy shapes, nice finishes, beautiful colors, frequently fitting with other bathroom accessories.
- Flooring and walls. For a non-slip floor, get tumbled stone or non-glossy ceramic tiles, better mosaics or other small pieces that are inbuilt in a thick network of grout. The specialists recommend tiling all over the shower walls and in addition throughout the ceiling. In the end, a handheld spray can splatter water everywhere.
- Lighting. The experts advise getting into the prospective shower area to figure out where to set up the light so it won't be obstructed by a bather.
- Controls and sprays. A controllable handheld shower spray is the way to obtain maximum adaptability.
- Seating. Some persons need or wish to sit in the shower, when some don't. In case you deepen a seat into the shower wall or place a fold-down bench, everybody will be happy.
Consider your shower's total design, including materials, colors, fabrics and so forth. Get inspired by photographs and articles on our web site, as well as other blogs and design magazines.
You may use the Internet to find walk in shower stalls and anything else you need. Read more about bathroom showers on this page.
Take a look at our Picture Gallery to discover new bathroom design ideas:
MORE: 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101