Welcome to Uscustombathrooms.Com, your No. 1 bathroom site! Here you can find various bathroom remodeling ideas, bathroom interior designs, bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets, fixtures, rugs, many pictures and much more. If you've been looking for how to cover an ugly bathroom light fixture, than your search is over.
How to cover an ugly bathroom light fixture
Think about (or ask the selling agent) if a selected fixture or collection is classic or contemporary. Contemporary models are oftentimes pretty angular or ultra-streamlined and fit well with modern, high-tech, minimalist ambience. Traditional fixtures usually have more ornament that reflect classic design.
- Check out the shower doors. They can be frosted or beaded, plain glass, or painted glass executed in Arts and Crafts, Victorian, or another style.
- Take into account that bathroom dyes can outmode fast. Plenty of clients select white, whether their theme is classic or contemporary. It's a safe option for every decor.
- Examine your sink selection. An inswept pedestal sink or one that shows off the plumbing below provides a contemporary, high-tech look. Marble and marble-look sinks are unconditionally more traditional.
- Buy a shower head and faucets that supplement the fixtures. Porcelain-brass combos are typically classic, while waterfall and gooseneck faucets look contemporary. Basic faucets suit well in neutral bathroom schemes.
- Opt for plain designs and neutral dyes if you like to switch your decor frequently or have eclectic tastes. A great combination would be a cast-marble or porcelain sink, a basic porcelain-over-cast-iron bath and a porcelain toilet.
Once you make out a list of potential variants, visit a showroom to inspect every pretender personally. And, of course, verify warranties before making your definitive selection.
You may use search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing to find how to cover an ugly bathroom light fixture and anything else you want. Learn more about bathroom fixtures on our web site.
Take a look at our Picture Gallery to discover new bathroom design ideas:
MORE: 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213