Welcome to Uscustombathrooms.Com, your No. 1 bathroom resource! On our site our clients can find varied bathroom remodeling ideas, bathroom interior designs, bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets, fixtures, rugs, numerous pictures and much more. If you've been looking for old bathroom showers, than your search is over.
Old bathroom showers
Please read a list of factors to make the shower work well for the whole family.
- Flooring and walls. For a non-slip floor, pick non-glossy ceramic tiles or tumbled stone, preferably mosaics or other small pieces that are incorporated in a thick network of grout. The professional designers recommend tiling throughout the shower walls and even across the ceiling. In the end, a handheld spray can sprinkle water everywhere.
- Seating. Some people prefer or need to sit in the shower, while some don't. In case you deepen a seat into the shower wall or install a fold-down bench, everybody will be happy.
- Lighting. The experts suggest getting into the assumed shower area to find where to set up the light so it won't be blocked by a bather.
- Grab bars. Some people believe they are plain and belong only in hospitals. Nonetheless, grab bars now can be found in nice finishes, chic shapes, wonderful colors, often harmonizing with other bathroom accessories.
- Controls and sprays. An adjustable handheld shower spray is the way to get maximal adaptability.
- Wall niches. It's better to have leastwise two wall niches for soap and shampoo: one next to the bench for kids and seated bathers, and another up higher for standing adults.
Consider your shower's full design, including colors, materials, fabrics etc. Get inspired by photographs and articles on our web site, as well as other blogs and design magazines.
You may use the Internet to find old bathroom showers and anything else you need. Learn more about bathroom showers on this page.
Take a look at our Picture Gallery to find some new ideas and inspiration:
MORE: 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104