Welcome to Uscustombathrooms.Com, your No. 1 bathroom website! Here you can find varied bathroom remodeling ideas, bathroom interior designs, bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets, fixtures, rugs, many pictures and much more. If you've been looking for shower doors, than your search is over.
Please read a catalog of components to make the shower work well for the entire family.
- Lighting. The professionals recommend getting into the proposed shower area to compute where to install the light so it won't be blocked by a bather.
- Grab bars. Some people expect they are plain and should be placed only in clinics. But, grab bars now are produced in lovely colors, stylish finishes, fancy shapes, frequently coordinating with other shower accessories.
- Seating. Some persons like or require to sit in the shower, and some don't. In case you deepen a bench into the shower wall or mount a fold-down seat, everyone will be happy.
- Flooring and walls. For a non-slip floor, opt for non-glossy ceramic tiles or tumbled stone, preferably mosaics or other small pieces that are built-in in a thick network of grout. The professionals recommend tiling all the way up the shower walls and withal throughout the ceiling. Finally, a handheld spray can sprinkle water everywhere.
- Wall niches. You'll want leastwise two wall niches for soap and shampoo - one next to the bench for seated bathers and small children, and another up higher for standing adults.
- Sprays and controls. An adjustable handheld shower spray is the way to achieve largest adaptability.
Think about your shower's total design, including materials, fabrics, colors etc. Get inspired by photos and articles on U.S. Custom Bathrooms web site, as well as other blogs and design magazines.
You may use search engines like Yahoo!, Google, Bing to find shower doors and anything else you require. Read more about bathroom showers on our web site.
Take a look at our Picture Gallery to find some new ideas and inspiration:
MORE: 1 2 3 4 5 6