Welcome to Uscustombathrooms.Com, your No. 1 bathroom website! Here on US Custom Bathrooms visitor can find different bathroom remodeling ideas, bathroom interior designs, bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets, fixtures, rugs, numerous photos and much more. If you've been looking for 48 shower stalls, than your search is over.
48 shower stalls
Let us give you a checklist of features to make the shower fit each family member.
- Seating. Some people need or want to sit in the shower, while some don't. In case you recess a seat into the shower wall or arrange a fold-down seat, everyone will be satisfied.
- Grab bars. Some believe they are graceless and belong only in clinics. Yet, grab bars now can be found in chic shapes, elegant finishes, splendid colors, generally matching with other shower accessories.
- Wall niches. It is recommended to have at least two wall niches for shampoo and soap: one alongside the seat for children and seated bathers, and one more up higher for standing grown-ups.
- Flooring and walls. For a non-slip floor, use tumbled stone or non-glossy ceramic tiles, better mosaics or other small pieces that are inbuilt in a thick network of grout. The specialists suggest tiling throughout the shower walls and in addition throughout the ceiling. After all, a handheld spray can squirt water everywhere.
- Controls and sprays. A regulable handheld shower spray is the way to get maximal flexibility.
- Lighting. The specialists advise getting into the presumptive shower area to compute where to locate the light so it won't be obstructed by a bather.
Consider your shower's general design, including materials, fabrics, colors and so on. Get inspired by articles and photos on UsCustomBathrooms.com, as well as other design magazines and blogs.
You can use search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo! to find 48 shower stalls and anything else you want. Read more about bathroom showers on our web site.
Take a look at our Picture Gallery to discover new bathroom design ideas:
MORE: 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100