Welcome to Uscustombathrooms.Com, your No. 1 bathroom web site! Here our clients can find various bathroom remodeling ideas, bathroom interior designs, bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets, fixtures, rugs, lots of photos and much more. If you've been looking for metallic shower stalls, than your search is over.
Metallic shower stalls
Look at a catalog of options to make the shower fit any family member.
- Seating. Some individuals require or want to sit in the shower, when some don't. If you deepen a bench into the shower wall or install a fold-down bench, everybody will be contented.
- Lighting. The specialists recommend getting into the presumptive shower area to find where to locate the light so it won't be blocked by a bather.
- Flooring and walls. For a non-slip floor, purchase non-glossy ceramic tiles or tumbled stone, rather mosaics or other small pieces that are incorporated in a dense network of grout. The professionals advise tiling all the way up the shower walls and in addition across the ceiling. After all, a handheld spray can splatter water everywhere.
- Wall niches. You'll want at least two wall niches for shampoo and soap - one beside the seat for children and seated bathers, and another up higher for standing adults.
- Controls and sprays. An adjustable handheld shower spray is the way to achieve maximal adaptability.
- Grab bars. Many people suppose they are plain and belong only in clinics. Nonetheless, grab bars now come in great colors, elegant finishes, fancy shapes, oftentimes coordinating with other shower accessories.
Think over your shower's entire design, including colors, fabrics, materials etc. Get inspired by photos and articles on U.S. Custom Bathrooms web site, as well as other design magazines and blogs.
You can use the Internet to find metallic shower stalls and anything else you like. Read more about bathroom showers on this page.
Take a look at our Picture Gallery to find some new ideas and inspiration:
MORE: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65